Below are all the listings in this category.
- A charming and sunny 3 bedroom home/cottage. This cottage is fully self contained with a cosy log burner. It comfortably sleeps 6 on a nice quiet section.
- Benlea Cottage is holiday home accommodation on our farm in the stunning Rakaia Gorge. It is close to skiing, golf, jet boating, walkways, 4WD tours, fishing and many other activities.
- Glenthorne Station is a 62,352 acre sheep and cattle station nestled on the shores of Lake Coleridge. A variety of accommodation is available at Glenthorne
- Sleeps up to 10 people. Handy to 3 ski fields, the walkways of the Lake Coleridge Basin and almost next door to Terrace Downs Resort.
- Quartz Hill Station offers accommodation to families and large groups.
- A one bedroomed, delightfully renovated hut in the farm yards of the working farm Rockwood. Double bed and bunks, sleeps four.
- The secluded Washpen Alpine Chalet is situated on the high country farm of Jen and Tom McElrea. It is surrounded by tussock grasses and bordered by a beautiful trout stream and native bush.